Why Coastal Dwellings
Coastal Dwellings' philosophy is Customer First
Selling your home can be a complex process. We are seasoned listing agents that will assist you with the entire home selling process. As your listing agent, we will help you get the best price for your home and help sell it in the fastest possible timeframe.
When considering the sale of your home, we will build a customized marketing plan in order to reach the right buyers — quickly. If you're new to the process, our role as your agent is to make the process turnkey by personally handling the following:
Real Estate Sellers Quick Request
Are you considering selling your home? We can help. Please fill out the simple Home Sellers Request Form below to receive a free analysis of your home. Please note, there is no obligation and your information will be kept strictly confidential.
Selling a Home
Our goal is to get you the highest price for your home in the shortest time. To accomplish this, we’ve married the art and science of real estate into our proven 10-Step Sales Plan. That is, the perfect combination of price, curb appeal, exposure, marketing, networking, and feedback.
1. Price your home to be competitive with the market.
2. Stage your home to highlight features and curb appeal.
3. Create a custom property website for buyers to view.
4. Produce a custom video of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and international buyers.
5. Optimize your home’s web presence by posting your listing in local and global MLS systems, using professional photographs and an exceptionally written description of your property.
6. Target our marketing to active real estate agents who have a history of selling homes in your neighborhood.
7. Advertise your home in direct mail, email, and social media.
8. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
9. Target active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
10. Provide you weekly updates detailing marketing efforts and comments from prospective buyers and agents.
Please complete the following form, and we will contact you to begin the selling process!