Why Coastal Dwellings
Coastal Dwellings' philosophy is Customer First
Buying a home will typically be the
largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right representation in
the home buying process will help protect your interests. Having expertise in
the local real estate market can help assure that you are making the right
decision. As your buyers agent we will help you select the right property,
negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new
home, and help you throughout your home buying process.
Home is our center...where memories are made, spirits are recharged, and hearts find comfort — and typically the largest single transaction of our lives. Using our 10-Step Buying Plan, we will find you the perfect home, help you make the right decision, protect your interests and negotiate the best price.
1. Walk you through the entire home buying process and act as your adviser and advocate from start to finish.
2. Complete a lifestyle assessment interview to uncover not just where you want to live, but “how” you want to live.
3. Create an inspiration board where you can share examples of your personal style and homes styles you like.
4. Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market to identify areas of interest.
5. Research and sort thru listings and cross-reference them to your needs, and present you homes to view.
6. Educate you on each home’s features, neighborhood, proximity to schools, shopping, and activities.
7. Help you narrow your search to identify top choices.
8. Negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price and terms for your new home and handle all necessary paperwork.
9. Recommend professionals such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, movers, etc.
10. Oversee any inspections and advise on how to handle setbacks.Please fill out the following form below, and we will contact you to start the buying process with you!